The GAERF 2016 Student Design Competition presents...
|An infographic is a
of a complex concept
or data that is easily
at a glance.
WHO CAN ENTER
HOW TO ENTER
All entries must be:
- completed during the 2015-2016 school year.
- the original work of the student and contain no copyrighted content or images.
- submitted by the instructor.
- received by the deadline: Friday, June 3, 2016.
- Read the Competition Guidelines.
- Post/view questions and comments on Facebook/GAERF Student Design Competition.
- If the information source in the design links to a website or mobile application, the link must be operational.
JUDGING & PRIZES
Entries selected by GAERF will be judged by a panel of industry professionals.
1st Place Awards:
$2,000 plus a two-day trip
2nd Place Awards:
3rd Place Awards:
TAKE A BOW!
Other winners will receive their awards via USPS delivery by Friday, October 31, 2016.
Contact: Judy Durham, GAERF Managing Director